Parents and children – joint training exercises
Many parents underestimate the benefits of physical education classes with children from 2 to 5 years. When talking, mainly a few thoughts: “My child is so restless. Why with him to learn even more exercises, if it cannot be kept in place even 5 minutes?”, “How should I get the time and knowledge (I have a totally different profession), to exercise with your child. This should be done by a specialist!”
Yes, indeed, hard to find a child suffering from lack of exercise, but the task of parents – not to force a child to run and jump, and to instill a culture of movement, that is to send boundless energy in the right direction. During this period the work of the parents can be compared with the activity of a gardener, which forms in the future, a healthy tree. Although many movement skills are inherited. but there is something to pay attention: as a child landing after jumps – all foot or on the toes, whether correctly the child tumbles as it keeps your back and torso during the movement – this will depend on its future posture as the child breathes, and so on.
Second, the idea that physical activity with the child should engage a specialist that is true, but only partly. Specialist definitely necessary, when there are abnormalities in the posture or in the development of the musculoskeletal system. But to these was not a problem, prevention should engage parents. Who best knows the child – parents, people most trusted child – parents. The child does not take much time and should be in the form of the game – it will strengthen the mutual understanding between parents and children.
What groups of muscles you first need to develop in children?
1. Training large muscle groups (legs, back), we activate the metabolism of the body, which creates favorable conditions for the development of all organs and systems of the child.
2. Strengthening abdominal muscles – improve the digestive process.
3. Developing symmetrically back muscles – develop correct posture. This is particularly important in preschool age, when there are all the curves of the spine.
4. Exercises, acting on the diaphragm and facilitate deep breathing, provides the body with necessary oxygen.
The basic rules of training with children:
1. Easier to train as an afterthought. When a child has a mood, and the parents are free 10-15 minutes.
2. All exercises should be done together with the child, so he repeated the movements with you.
3. Not worth it to hold classes after a heavy meal.
4. Exercises are selected so as to avoid generating excessive load on the child’s body. Whole body or its individual parts do not have long to sit in the same position. In this situation disturbed the flow of blood to the muscles and bones, muscle fatigue occurs.
5. It is not recommended to perform strength training, especially with weights, on any one muscle group. It is also not recommended to run more than 10-15 minutes.
6. Doing exercises with your child, watch his breathing. Must be accustomed to breathe through his nose, this is a very useful habit for many reasons. Many children have a tendency to hold your breath when performing unusual movements. Breathing should be uniform, without delay on the inhale or the exhale. For this exercise, accompanied by sounds or words in the moment when you have to exhale. Breath coincides with the moment expansion of the chest and relax the abdominal muscles. For lateral bending, and turning the torso exhale coincides with the tilt or rotate the torso to one side, and breath – with turn or tilt to another.
Physical education for children 2-3 years
At this age children get tired quickly and are prone to rapid mood swings. Duration of training – 4-5 minutes. The complex consists of several exercises that must be performed sequentially.
Complex # 1:
– “Stretched”. Legs slightly apart, arms along the body. Hands up, down. Repeat 4-5 times;
– “Bowed”. Feet on width of shoulders, hands are freely lowered. Tilt forward, fingers stretched to the floor, straighten up. Repeat 4-5 times;
– Pryg-Skok. The child stands freely. Jumps in place, perform 6-8 times. Can be alternated with walking on the spot.
Complex # 2:
– Timer. Standing, legs slightly apart, hands are freely lowered, hanging along the body. Swinging hands back and forth. Repeat 4-5 times;
– “The window”. Sitting on a chair, hands on knees. To tilt the torso forward a bit, arms bent at the elbows. Head turns left and right- “look out the window”. Repeat 4-5 times;
– The “ball”. The child stands freely. Jumps in place. Perform 6-8 times, alternating with walking.
Complex # 3:
– “Claps”. Legs slightly apart, arms hanging, hanging along the body. Raise the arms forward, clap your hands and lower. Repeat 4-5 times;
– “Parsley”. Feet wider than shoulder width, arms hanging down. Bending forward, hands separate, straighten and return to its original position. Repeat 4-5 times;
– “The springs”. The child stands freely. Soft springy propriedade in place. Repeat 6-8 times, alternating with walking.
Physical education for children 3-4 years
Parents need to closely monitor the correct position of the body during exercise. This is important for the formation of posture .
Complex # 1:
1. “Stretched”. Legs slightly apart, arms hanging, hanging along the body. Lift the hands up to the sides, lowering his hands down say “Down”. Repeat 5-6 times.
2. “Geese”. Feet wider than shoulder width, hands on his belt. Tilt forward and say, “sh-sh-sh”, to be straightened. Repeat 5-6 times.
3. “Birds”. Legs slightly apart, hands down. To squat, to represent the fingers of the hand, “as the bird pecks”, to say: “Cloud–cloud–cloud”.
4. The “ball”. The initial position is arbitrary. Buckle in place. Perform 8-10 times, alternating with walking.
Complex # 2
1. “Palms”. Legs slightly apart, hands down. Hands forward, palms up, to say, “Here”, to give up. Repeat 5-6 times.
2. “Where’s knees”. Feet shoulder width apart, hands behind his back. Tilt forward, hands on knees (to accustom to straighten the legs), to say: “Here”, to be straightened. Repeat 4-5 times.
3. “Bicycle”. Lying on your back, arms and legs straightened. Flexion and extension of the legs at the knees – “go by bike”, lower legs. Repeat 3-4 times, alternating with breathing exercises.
4. “Walking legs”. Legs slightly apart, hands down. Stepping, raising your knees and waving his arms.
Complex # 3:
1. “The wind shakes the trees.” Feet shoulder width apart, arms hanging down. Tilts to the side, hands up. Perform 5-6 times.
2. “Picking mushrooms”. Legs slightly apart, hands down. To sit, to play picking up mushrooms, to be straightened. Repeat 5-6 times.
3. “Leaves”. Lying on your back, hands free. Roll over on your belly, turn back. Repeat 5-6 times.
4. “Bunnies”. The original arbitrary position, hands in front of chest. Jumping on the spot. Perform 8-10 times, alternating with walking.
Physical education for children 4-5 years
In this age of expanding opportunities of the musculoskeletal system. therefore, the child becomes more stable in statistical poses and in movement.
Complex # 1:
– “Met”. Standing, feet shoulder width apart, hands down. Hands separate, smile, say “Ah”. To give up. Repeat 4-5 times;
– “Turns”. Standing, feet shoulder width apart, hands on his belt. Turn right, raise arms to the side, say “Oh”. To return to the starting position. To do the same in the other direction. Perform 3-4 times in each direction;
“Precopy”. Standing, feet parallel, hands on his belt. Raise leg bent at the knee, tap your foot, say “Stop”. To return to the starting position. Do the same with the other leg. Perform 4 times each leg;
– “The springs”. Standing, feet parallel, hands down. Make 8-10 proprietary, spreading her knees to the sides, raise your arms bent at the elbows, hands depict lanterns.
Complex # 2:
– The “cube on cube”. Standing, feet shoulder width apart, cubes behind in his lowered hand. Move the blocks forward, hit the cube on the cube and say, “Knock”. To return to the starting position. Repeat 4-5 times;
– “Tilt”. Standing, feet shoulder width apart, hands with dice in front of chest. To make the inclination of a trunk forward, hands on with the cubes to dissolve in the parties. To return to the starting position. Repeat 4-5 times;
– “The hill”. Lying on your back, arms along the body, keep the cubes in the hands, legs straightened. Bend your knees – “the hill”, to return to its original position. Repeat 4-5 times;
– “Log”. Lying on his stomach, hands with dice straightened behind his head. Turn over on his side, and then on her stomach. Try not to help hands and feet. To return to the starting position. Repeat 4-5 times;
– “Jumps”. Standing with feet shoulder width apart, hands on his belt, the dice on the floor. Perform 8-10 jumps around cubes, alternating jumping with walking. To do 3 times.