Education is a science. All parents want to see their child’s cultural, happy and educated. Therefore, they make every effort in education. Some parents believe that it is necessary to constantly scold or punish your baby, other unacceptable this form of communication with children. How to educate? Psychologists completed a number of research and made my conclusions.
An important factor parents – peace of mind
All moms and dads love their kids, however, can not boast of a calm attitude toward pampering your child. In the end, they start screaming, to take up the belt or scold your child. Just imagine that little man feels at the moment. He’s completely defenseless, he has the most native and close people – mom and dad. Suddenly they begin to hurt your baby. The outcome is unfavorable. Psychologists say that such education spoils in the first place the health of the baby. Such children manifest depression in adolescence often leads to suicide.
The child’s mind is disturbed by rough handling or humiliation of the individual. So the first thing parents need to be calm and balanced.
An example to follow
Every child tries to behave exactly like their parents. Before you can educate your child, pay attention Continue reading
In recent decades, psychologists have made a number of remarkable discoveries.
One of them is about the importance of communication style with the child to develop his or her personality.
Bad food poisons the body; improper communication is poisoning the child’s mind. The style of parental interaction involuntarily recorded (imprinted) in the child’s mind.
The parents of difficult children themselves suffered from conflicts with their own parents. Most parents raise their children the way they themselves were raised in childhood.
To change the style of communication with the child, the parent should:
1. Of course to adopt a child is to love him not for what he’s handsome, smart, calm and so on, and just like that, just for what he is! You must tell the child that he is dear to you. Four hours of communication per day is absolutely necessary for everyone to survive, and for good health at least eight (Virginia Satir)
2. Do not interfere in the case, which makes the child unless he asks for help. His laissez-faire you will tell him: “you all right, you’re going to fail.”
3. If a child is difficult, and he is ready to ask for your help, definitely help him. Continue reading
Presents a list of rules for moms who have sons, is not unequivocal and final, you can agree or disagree. But it was written to inspire moms who love their kids who are tired, who are proud of who just want to support their children in life. Mom — the woman in the life of his son, his first teacher, his assistant and adviser throughout life.
Further tips for moms of sons:
1. To teach him how to verbalize their emotions. He can scream with frustration or shame, he could cry with fear and excitement. Let all these symptoms emotions will remain, but it is important to speak with his son about what other people feel too similar and need to be able to talk, telling about their problems.
2. To be the main cheerleader. Shouting the loudest in the stands of the stadium where he plays. Sing songs nailed them with friends group. Show everyone the photos from his childhood or prom. To paint in his blog, he first sat down on the potty or received a long-awaited five geography in ninth grade. There is no doubt that the son of any age will blush from such manifestations of maternal love, he will be embarrassed and ask my mother to stop and never to do. But he will know that in this world there is a person, even one who is always and no matter what was hurting Continue reading